Tuesday, April 03, 2007

these bitches won't stop me

Whew! I am pooped. I have been working none stop for the past couple of days but I don't feel as exhausted as I thought I was going to be, so I suppose this means I'm starting to get used to the everyday. Tomorrow I have off and a decent list of things to do!

_ do laundry
_ clean room & organize
_ go to the post office & pp
_ go to staples
_ go to bloomingdale's
_ go to the a&p

I also need to go see Grandma B but I haven't had the time & I feel really bad about that. I'm thinking about stopping by on Friday.

I found a cool website for women in the cosmetic industry and I was so pumped to join but it cost $175 ... maybe next year, when my life isn't ruled by money so much.

Tomorrow will be productive! & still spend my evening with Pete.

No comments: