Tuesday, November 20, 2007

i am missing an "N"

these past weeks have been tough, long, and really just unbelievable. its amazing how much our lives can change with just one phone call & a few words. it feels weird to move forward and try to be "normal" ... i can honestly say i had no idea how much this has impacted me, and i suppose you never really know until it happens.

( i changed my name, and i am almost! there. the social security office misspelled my new last name and now i have to go back this morning. i am really hoping to get in & out. )

even though death is harder for the living, i feel new adventures are on the horizon! and we have a greater appreciation for all that is around us!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Oh the joy of social security! LOL
My card arrived today - I thought of you.....I hope you got the extra "N" and all is well.

Also - Hope Black Friday didn't kick your butt!!!!!

Much love girlie!!!!!!!
xoxo