Thursday, December 20, 2007

"cause if it's ever gonna get any better ... it's gotta get worse for a day!"

one day i will log in to our bank account & not have that gut wrenching feeling . one day!

my head is a giant mush of everything & i really wish i could just take it easy & not let so much effect me.

although (looking on the bright side) i did wake up at a decent time & i have already accomplished 3 things on my list and i am finishing up the 4th one while i type.

no gut wrenching feeling for the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

wait till you have a house....the feeling never seems to go away!

Something always breaks, needs fixing, repairs - you're smart to go with a condo, if that's what you decide to do.

Hope your days are getting better! Oh and I'll come see you soon! I love my products!!!!

Love!!!
Eileen